The best merchants from all the known lands shall be converging on the Glen! From soap to leather, jewels to fine clothing, glass to herbs – find it at our most wondrous marketplace...
- Apothecary Teas · Hand crafted loose leaf teas, accessory mugs and steepers.
- Black Dog Pottery · Stoneware pottery.
- Bobbi's Fairy Findings and the Gallery of ODD · Jewelry, fairy and dragon statues and figurines, fairy gardens, wands, talismans, soaps, salves, and more.
- Created by Dietz · Original works of art — paintings on wood, canvas, jewel boxes, and beaded hair combs.
- Drew's Blades · Knives, bottle openers, garden tools and other handmade blacksmithing items, jewelry, hand fans, bowls made out of oxen horn.
- Designs by Mary Eccher · Flower crowns and accessories.
- Earthly Smells · Essential oils and accessories, polymer clay figures.
- The Froggy Viking · Drinking Horns, Kubb, chain maille jewelry.
- Godden's Garb · Dresses, chemises, bodices, skirts, bloomers, cloaks, shirts, pants, jerkins, doublets, pouches, children's clothes, wands, doll clothes and more.
- Highland Princess Designs & Grumpy Gnome Naturals · Chainmaille and scalemaille necklaces, headpieces, bracelets, handflowers, earrings, and dragons; handwoven baskets, organic soaps and body products.
- JC Pearl Time · Pearls, oysters with pearls, lockets, pearl jewelry, chains, rings and earrings.
- MM Sudie Fantasy Novelist · Mark of Brikyif book series.
- Mystic Moraine Minerals · minerals, crystals, polished stones, stone carvings, jewelry
- Mythical Menagerie · Handmade one-of-a-kind poseable fantasy creatures including griffins, dragons and more.
- MythicPhoenix · Art prints, pouches, charms, and necklaces.
- Renaissance Bronze · Custom one-of-a-kind bronze, copper and German silver jewelry, hair accessories, suncatchers, dragons, circlets, and sculpture.
- Rock Solid Mamas · Mandalas and jewelry using precious and semi-precious stones and beads, designed to promote energy healing and chakra balancing.
- Sword of Gold Medieval Fiction Series · Enchanted medieval adventure fiction series.
- ThreadBear · Knitted, crocheted, and sewn items such as scrubbies, market bags, shawls, hats, fingerless gloves, toys, and hair pretties.
- Wild Willow Driftwood Designs · Hand crafted glass bead and driftwood sun catchers/curtains.
- Wizard Fauntleroy's Trinkets and Talismans · Luck charms, blessing scrolls, tabletop monster pawns, pins, wooden standees
- The Wretched Raven · Handmade small banners, cloaks/capes, witch hats, embroidered hats, hand-pressed bags, towels
- Wyrd Wench Wears · Handcrafted corsets, jewelry, pirate hats, skirts, pouches, and chemises, for women and children.