Frequently Asked Questions
- $12.00 at the gate
- $10.00 in advance
- Buy 10 or more advance tickets: $9.00 each!
- Kids 12 and under - FREE!
- Advance tickets on sale now!
- Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
- Dogs only are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
- All dogs must be on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- You must provide proof of current shots at the entry gate.
- Owner assumes full responsibility for pet's actions.
- Please respect others by cleaning up after your pet.
Dog Registration Form
Save time at the gate by downloading and filling out our dog registration form; print it out and bring with you to the faire:
- Parking is FREE and is located just outside the main entrance.
- No vehicles allowed on the grounds.
- Please respect the handicapped spaces, located right next to the Main Gate. They are reserved for those who really need them.
- Glen Hills Park is not far from Ren in the Glen. Please visit their website for complete camping information.
- Directions: Follow I-94 to the Glenwood City exit. Go north 4 miles on State Highway 128. Go east 1 mile on County Highway E. Go north on Rustic Road 3 to the park entrances. Watch for signs.
- Beer, wine and mead will be available for purchase at the tavern and pub.
- Wisconsin legal age is 21.
- Valid picture ID required for beer purchase and consumption.
- Underage guests not allowed into the tavern unless accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or spouse of legal drinking age.
- No carry-ins allowed.
- No firearms permitted.
- Other weapons must be peace-tied at all times: this means that the weapon is tied, strapped, or otherwise secured so that it cannot be drawn or wielded.
- Any guest wielding, holding, or displaying an untied weapon will be ejected from the faire.
- We reserve the right not to allow a weapon to be brought into the faire for any reason.
- Patrons are highly encouraged to wear costumes!
- There is no specific time or place in history. Anything Medieval or Renaissance is appropriate, but there is an overall Celtic theme with an emphasis on Scottish.
Will there be any ATM machines?
- No, there is no ATM machine. In addition, many vendors will not have credit card swipers. Please bring enough cash!
- The closest ATM machines are at businesses in Glenwood City, Downing, Boyceville, and Menomonie.
- By entering the Ren in the Glen grounds, all guests and participants grant the management and staff of Ren in the Glen, and authorized members of the media, permission to take photographs and videos of them to be used in advertising, promotion, and documentation of the event, and for security purposes, and waive any rights regarding use of their image, likeness and voice for the aforementioned purposes.