Food and Drink
Enjoy a soft drink, some coffee or tea, a fine craft-brewed ale, some wine, or some mead! Drop by the tavern and slake your thirst.
Our food court features everything from fresh bread and fruits to burgers, fries, chicken, turkey legs, and of course plenty of treats including candy, fudge, ice cream delicacies, pickles, and more!
2019 Food & Drink
Confirmed food and drink vendors so far: more to come!
Food & Soft Drinks
- Black Dragon · Root beer, bottled water and pickles.
- Bonnie's Café · Pulled pork and barbecued pork sandwiches, corn on the cob, and homemade cookies.
- Cedar Lake Teas · Organic iced tea drinks including Fruity Sangria, Mint Mojito, Fuzzy Peach, and Chai Latte.
- Dragon Ice Cream · Ice cream and ice treats
- Fruits of the Earth · Fresh baked breads, tasty spreads and fresh fruits.
- Meant to Bean · Coffee, Italian soda, lattes, chai, hot cocoa, Nordic waffles, smoothies, frappés
- Nobudy's Bizness · Candy and fudge
- Peddler's Post · Roasted turkey legs, lemonade, gazpacho, cupcakes, and entomophagy treats.
- Sir Steven's · Burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, onion rings, waffle fries and soft drinks.
2019 beer tap lists and wine and mead menu: to be announced. Ren in the Glen supports our local breweries and wineries!
Preliminary beer lineup: more to come, subject to change:
- Sand Creek Brewing Co. - Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- Valkyrie Brewing Co. - Dallas, Wisconsin
- Oliphant Brewing - Somerset, Wisconsin
- Leche Dorado de Kittay · Cream ale with vanilla, lactose, and spices
- Super Talent · Russian imperial stout with chipotle, coffee and sea salt
- Big Jilm · Brown ale
- Zymurgy Brewing - Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Crazy Fingers · Dunkelweise. Brewed with a traditional german yeast strain, this dark weisse bier features a classic aroma and profile, but with a big rye and caramel presence.
- Brewster Bros. Brewing Co. - Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Mel's BB Ale · Amber Ale
- Thornberry Gold Pilsner
- Brewery Nønic - Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Happy Little Trees Pale Ale · Hop-forward. very prevalent hop aroma and flavor, with moderate bitterness. .
- More breweries to be announced soon!