Interested in being a vendor? The application form is not on the website. You need to contact us using our Contact Page. Select "Vendors" from the "Send to" options.
The best merchants from all the known lands shall be converging on the Glen! From soap to leather, jewels to fine clothing, glass to herbs – find it at our most wondrous marketplace...
2018 Vendors so far - more to come!
- Black Dragon · Root beer, bottled water and pickles
- Dragon Ice Cream · Ice cream and ice treats
- Fruits of the Earth · Fresh baked breads, tasty spreads and fresh fruits
- Meant to Bean · Coffee, Italian soda, lattes, chai, hot cocoa, Nordic waffles, smoothies, frappés
- Nobudy's Bizness · Candy and fudge
- Peddler's Post · Charcoaled chicken, chips, pickles, and lemonade
- Sir Steven's · Burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, onion rings, waffle fries and soft drinks
- Birchwood Fables · Fantasy art prints and tapestries.
- Black Dog Pottery · Stoneware pottery.
- Bobbi's Fairy Findings and the Gallery of ODD · Jewelry, fairy and dragon statues and figurines, fairy gardens, wands, talismans, soaps, salves, and more.
- BST Leather & Chain · Leather masks and accessories, chainmail jewelry and pouches, armored teddy bears, knit-scale dragons.
- Claire's Creative Designs · Handmade metal fantasy earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, and hair accessories.
- Created by Dietz · Original works of art — paintings on wood, canvas, jewel boxes, and beaded hair combs.
- Daydream Dragons · Polymer clay dragons and fairy garden accessories.
- Drew's Blades · Knives, bottle openers, graven tools and other handmade blacksmithing items, jewelry, hand fans, bowls made out of oxen horn.
- Dr. Julie Divine Interpeter · Psychic medium.
- Dverger's Anvil · Custom handmade Nordic drinking horns, fairy doors, jewelry and more.
- Earthly Smells · Essential oils and accessories, polymer clay figures.
- Emerald Raven Creations · Wire and leather jewelry and accessories, wire masks, leather masks, wire-wrapped glassware, and leather journals.
- The Froggy Viking · Drinking horns, horn mugs, blowing horns, and chain maille jewelry.
- Godden's Garb · Dresses, chemises, bodices, skirts, bloomers, cloaks, shirts, pants, jerkins, doublets, pouches, children's clothes, wands, doll clothes and more
- Gypsy Mama's Secret Reiki Magic · Soap, bath salts, smudging sprays, tealights, candles, organites, past life readings, Reiki sessions, cleansing mixtures
- Horner's Corner · Maple syrup.
- In Lak'ech · Wire wrap jewelry, horse hair bracelets, ceramic goblets, pottery.
- Iron Ranger Arts & Weaponry · Primitive archery equipment, wooden sword and dagger replicas, leather journals and quill & ink stationary sets, and more.
- JC Pearl Time · Pearls, oysters with pearls, lockets, pearl jewelry, chains, rings and earrings.
- Joseph's Carpenter Shop · Wooden swords for kids, intarsia art, wooden bowls, puzzles, wall hangings, shadow box art, and a variety of small wooden art
- KC Pottery · Handmade reduction fired stoneware pottery, dinnerware and more.
- Mistress KnowsALot · Tarot readings.
- Mother Nature Redesign · Gourds, felted items, upcycled items, sewn items, and walking sticks.
- Mystic Moraine Minerals · minerals, crystals, polished stones, stone carvings, jewelry
- Nobudy's Bizness · Walking sticks, throwing axes
- Ravenworks the Pirate's Chest · Pirate clothing, boots, wench wear, corsets, swords, baldrics and more.
- Richard's Custom Metal Designs · Metal art ships, anchors, shields, bucklers, wall art, benches, and garden art.
- Sheherazade's Daughters · Belly dancing apparel — scarves, dresses, dupattas, fans, combs, parasols, wands
- Silver Fox Chainmaille & Leather · chainmail jewelry, scale mail, handmade journals, hand-tooled leather armor, sword baldrics, dagger frogs, pouches.
- Stacy Crep and Sydneys by Design · Mystical and fairy themed jewelry, tarot readings, mystical healing sessions.
- Vault 0 · Custom costumes and cosplay accessories including clothes, corsets, wigs, hats, masks, make-up, and similar wares.
- Versalla LARP Supplies & Eccentricities · leather goods (armor, pouches, belts and waist cinchers), drinking horns, furs and tails, jewelry, clothing
- Wayward Sun · Art prints, jewelry (gypsy/steampunk), handmade fans, leather pouches, hair garlands, soaps
- Wearable Coinage · Jewelry made from coins from around the world: rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, and puzzles.
- White Knight Arms · Damascus, carbon, and stainless steel swords, daggers, knives, axes, spears, war clubs, flails, morningstars, scythes and more.
- Wun Good Turn · Wooden Bowls, wine hats, goblets, platters, and other turned items.
Tap list: coming soon!
New this year: a second pub area!